Thursday, November 22, 2012

Classmate You're Thankful For

Thanksgiving is that time of year when you surround yourself with the people you truly care about and reflect on everything that you have to be thankful for. Thanksgiving traditions vary just as much as the families themselves do, but one thing that everyone does during thanksgiving is count their blessings. In the end nothing matters more in life than the wonderful family and friends you acquire over the years. One classmate I am thankful for is India McGuffin. Although I did not know her until this year I am so thankful to have her in American Literature. I can always go to her when I have any questions about an assignment, and she is a very good partner when it is required to work in a group. This year we were also on the swim team together which was fantastic. Since, we had morning practices and American Literature together (which was the first class of the day), she would always cheer me up with her wonderful sense of humor. On this Thanksgiving day I am glad to have one more person I can add when I count my blessings.

Word Count: 190

No comments:

Post a Comment